Our Scientific Advisor team have varying backgrounds through working in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries and are experts in supporting our clients with digital scientific projects, this can vary from small pieces of work to overseeing a whole digital project.
The team currently support our pharmaceutical clients with
- Copy approval – advisory guidance and implementation of the ABPI code rules to support the review of promotional and non-promotional marketing materials
- Compliance / Pharmacovigilance projects – establishing Adverse Event monitoring plans, conducting ongoing monitoring, and conducting compliance reviews and audits
- Production of Data on File documentation – the conversion of clinical study report data to meaningful data on file for use in substantiating data and claims in marketing materials
- SOP Writing – writing and adapting current process documentation to support internal and external company procedures
- Content management – overseeing the storage, retrieval and maintenance of content using electronic systems (e.g. VeeVa Vault) and methodologies such as tagging and taxonomies