Terms and conditions
Last updated: 15th April 2020
The term 'medDigital' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is GG.430, Metal Box Factory, 30 Great Guildford Street, London SE1 0HS. Our company registration number is 06453053. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You must not use this website to to send, state, publish, use or reuse any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, threatening or illegal or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other rights. You must also not use this website to transmit any chain letters, spam letters, or junk email or participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes or may cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to this website or any other party.
- You may not circumvent or attempt to circumvent security measures or try to modify the site content except as expressly permitted.
- If you choose to comment on our blog, you agree that we are not obliged to publish your comments but if we do, you understand that other users are free to add further comments to yours, either supporting or countering any views you may have expressed. You also agree that by leaving a comment, you are granting us and others permission to access and use it in connection with our business.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material with is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to medDigital Limited, remain the property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website and the use of it are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to or arising out of use of this website. If you use information or services provided on this website from outside the UK, you are responsible for ensuring your use conforms to local laws as well as the laws of England and Wales.